Perception Index lost just over five points and stood at 69.2. The IPMP (Advertising Market Perception Index) improves by just over eleven points and reaches 50. With this, the distance that separated the two indices, which in February was almost 37 points, now stands at usa phone list over 19. more normal situation than before. Although the usa phone list of advertising has traditionally amplified the movements of the economy, these movements have always occurred in the same direction (with a slight anticipation) since there is a high correlation between the two variables. The forecasts by media generally maintain the trends of recent years: all grow except for Printed matter. Digital Media concentrate the greatest growth, while Television, Outdoor, Radio and Cinema experience more limited growth. Investment in Mobile Phones continues to be the one that will experience the greatest growth. It is expected to increase by 10.
1%, the same figure that was obtained in February. Strong growth is also expected for Internet (+8.6%). For the first time in this study, the expected growth is broken down for some options within digital investment: For Online Video, a growth of 8.5% is expected; For investment in Social Networks, one of the stars of recent years, the expected usa phone list stands at 6.1%. Outdoor Digital Advertising also presents good growth prospects (+6.3%). Something less is expected usa phone list Pay Television Channels (+5.8%). Already with somewhat usa phone list lower figures are Conventional Television (+3.8%); the Foreign Environment (+2.3%); Radio (+1.9%) and Cinema (+0.5%). As already indicated, investment in Print Media is expected to fall again this year. Newspapers would be the least bad off (-5.1%); Magazines would lose 6.0% and Supplements 8.4%. Of all the investment in Online Video , the majority (55%) will go to the "In stream" version while 45% will correspond to "In banner" video.
Last year could be a turning point for advertising in Audio on line , which has already entered normally in the discourse of companies. In the opinion of the Zenthinela panelists, Audio accounts for 4.9% of digital investment and could grow by 7.7% this year. Programmatic advertising can currently account for 20.8% of total digital usa phone list and 75% of the panelists believe that this percentage will grow in the coming months. Slightly more than half of the advertising that is negotiated in usa phone list way is directed to mobile phones; a slightly lower percentage of 40 would go to PCs and a still marginal percentage to Connected TV. 88% of the panelists believe that investment in "branded content", content generated by brands, will grow in the coming months. 57% of that investment should be directed to the promotion/distribution of content and the remaining 43% to its creation.